Volunteering With COVIDCheck Colorado
COVIDCheck Colorado, a social benefit enterprise of Gary Community Investments, is looking for volunteers to help us provide the most proactive and equitable response to COVID-19 in order to help all Coloradans safely return to the community.
We believe that fast, accurate and consistent testing is one of the most critical public health strategies for containing COVID-19. In order to provide more Coloradans with access to testing, we need caring, compassionate volunteers who are committed to the values of humility, action and excellence.
Volunteers with COVIDCheck Colorado Must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a legal ID
- Wear personal protective equipment (i.e., gowns, gloves, and masks,) provided by COVIDCheck Colorado
- Sign release forms & give consent for a background check prior to training
- Commit at least one or more shifts weekly (Monday thru Saturday)
- Be willing to work outside (Weather conditions can change often)
- Exercise caution and alert the site lead of any needs or concerns
- Speak English (Bilingual speaking abilities appreciated)
Volunteer Benefits Include:
- Eligibility for volunteer and community service hours; please bring forms for signature
- Water and snacks and refrigeration for storing lunch
- Parking and secure storage for valuables
If interested in volunteering with COVIDCheck Colorado, please complete the form below. A member of our team will be in contact with you soon.